Online counseling allows you to seek the help you need with the click of the button. Online counseling can be done from the comfort of your own home or office through a Skype-like website that is HIPAA secure, called Doxy.me During our initial consultation we can discuss if Online Counseling or a Hybrid Model of in office & online counseling is right for you and your needs
Online counseling is great when....
- You want to receive services form the comfort of your own home
- You have young children and are unable to make it to the office
- You have limited hours due to work commitments and can find a secure place to do your session on your lunch break
- You want to avoid traffic & parking
- You reside in the State of California (***Elana Schechtman-Gil's licensure limits her to working with clients who reside in California and participate in sessions in the state of California)
Online counseling is not appropriate when...
- You are actively suicidal or severely depressed
- Your mental health diagnosis is not conducive to online counseling
What equipment do i need?
- You will need access to a computer, tablet, or phone that has a reliable came and microphone
- You will need a private and secure space to conduct sessions (ex. a private room or office)
Ready to get started?
SET UP YOUR INITIAL 15 MINUTE CONSULTATION TODAY TO SEE IF ELANA SCHECHTMAN-GIL, LMFT IS A GOOD FIT FOR YOUR NEEDS.